Naples, FL – The PawPail® pet waste station has been highlighted in the October 2018 issue of PETS+ Magazine. Specially designed for outdoor use, PawPail is the world’s first professional quality, environmentally conscious pet waste station for the home.
The PawPail system is comprised of:
- The PawPail pet waste station, a novel pet waste container designed for outdoor use.
- PawBag™ pet waste bags, conveniently stored and dispensed from the waste station.
- The PawPail Activated Carbon Air Filter, to minimize harmful and unpleasant odors.
- The universal PawPail Mounting System, to mount the waste station to virtually any surface.
“PETS+ Magazine is a well-respected industry publication,” said Michael J. Harakal, Founder & CEO of PawPail. “We're proud of the positive reception the product is receiving in the media and are on schedule to introduce the product later this month.”
The PawPail system includes several environmentally responsible design features, including:
- Patent-pending DualVent™ technology minimizes odors and eliminates the use of a liner bag, reducing the amount of plastic going to landfills
- Activated Carbon Air Filter absorbs odors and harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Controlled-life plastic waste bags that are engineered to break down into carbon dioxide, water, mineral salts and biomass in the presence of oxygen
Online pre-orders as well as subscription bag and filter refills can be purchased on the company’s website, www.pawpail.com. For more information, visit PawPail.com or engage with the brand’s pet owner community on social media @PawPail.
Headquartered in Naples, FL, PawPail is a privately held company that strategically invests in and develops innovative, high-quality pet products.