FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11/13/2018
Naples, FL – PawPail is pleased to announce that it began shipping it's patent-pending Pet Waste Station to US customers. PawPail is a professional quality pet waste station that can be used at home or anywhere it is too unsightly, inconvenient or expensive to install a commercial pet waste station.
The PawPail system is comprised of:
- The PawPail pet waste station, a novel pet waste container designed for outdoor use.
- PawBag™ pet waste bags, conveniently stored and dispensed from the waste station.
- The PawPail Activated Carbon Air Filter, to minimize harmful and unpleasant odors.
- The universal PawPail Mounting System, to mount the waste station to virtually any surface.
“We are pleased to announce that all of our products are now available and shipping to customers,” said Michael J. Harakal, Founder & CEO of PawPail. “The positive reception has been overwhelming and we look forward to our continued growth over the holiday season.”
The PawPail system includes several environmentally responsible design features, including:
- Patent-pending DualVent™ technology minimizes odors and eliminates the use of a liner bag, reducing the amount of plastic going to landfills
- Activated Carbon Air Filter absorbs odors and harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Controlled-life plastic waste bags that are engineered to break down into carbon dioxide, water, mineral salts and biomass in the presence of oxygen
Online orders as well as subscription bag and filter refills can be purchased on the company’s website, www.pawpail.com. For more information, visit PawPail.com or engage with the brand’s pet owner community on social media @PawPail.
Headquartered in Naples, FL, PawPail is a privately held company that strategically invests in and develops innovative, high-quality pet products.